Second International Forum on Nuptial Agreements Q2
Head of our Family department Kim Beatson hosted the second International Forum on Nuptial Agreements with Q&A. During the form she asked a series of questions to her international colleagues. We will be releasing a new video each Wednesday. At the end of each video there is a link which you can use to leave your feedback on the video.
The speakers will the answer the following questions:
- Do clients have to comply with any formalities if they enter into a nuptial agreement?
- What process do you use when drafting a nuptial agreement?
- Can nuptial agreements include provisions for spousal maintenance or child maintenance?
- Do clients need to choose a nuptial arrangement if they marry in your country?
- Can a nuptial agreement be varied and how?
- Are nuptial agreements binding if the couple divorce?
- Does your jurisdiction respect nuptial agreements from other countries?
The speakers are:
Dana Rone -Latvia
- Lawyer, mediator professional in Latvia
- Dana Rones Law Office
- Lāčplēša Street 37, 2nd floor, Riga LV-1011, Latvia
- Mobile phone: +371 29442637
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diana Carrillo – Spain
- Specialist in litigation and advice in civil law, family law and private international law
- DIANA CARRILLO Law Firm
- Calle Barquillo, nº 22, 4º Dcha, 28004 Madrid
- Phone: 609 235 757
- Email: email@example.com
Lisa Alexander – Canada
- Lisa Alexander Law Corporation
500-645 Fort Streer, Victoria, B.C., Canada
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this video question “What process do you use when drafting a nuptial agreement?” is being answered.
If you wish to leave a feedback on the videos, please click here.
*Disclaimer: The information on the Anthony Gold website is for general information only and reflects the position at the date of publication. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be treated as such. It is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.