First Tier Tribunal Litigation
For freeholder’s and leaseholders alike, it may be prudent or necessary to make an application to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) (the FTT) for a judge to decide a key issue concerning the building.
The types of cases where you can make an application to the Tribunal and where we regularly act are:
- Appointment of a manager
- Determination of reasonable service charges
- Applying to vary a Lease.
- Dispensation of the consultation requirements in Section 20
- Breach of Lease
- The Right to Manage
- Determination of reasonable costs of the freeholder in an enfranchisement or lease extension case
- Determination of disputed terms in an enfranchisement case or lease extension matter
- Determination for the price of an enfranchised house
- Determination of the premium for a lease extension or enfranchisement where the landlord is missing.
For advice, a quotation or to arrange a meeting with one of our solicitors, please contact us on 020 7940 4060 and ask for a member of the Leasehold Services Team. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com