Jenny Kennedy is a Partner on Anthony Gold’s Injury and Medical Claims team. A complex brain, spinal and amputation expert, Jenny is well known for representing foreign national clients injured in the UK as well as British nationals injured abroad. She settled the first reported case involving indexation of periodical payments to a foreign jurisdiction and secured a verdict of unlawful killing before a UK Coroner for the family of a mother killed whilst on holiday In South America.
Described as “one of the most respected PI claimant lawyers in the country” her expertise includes dealing with all the associated elements of catastrophic injury litigation and managing the needs of clients with issues associated with significant head injury.
She has a medical background, having qualified as a psychiatric nurse, and her clinical negligence expertise includes a wide range of claims of complexities with a special interest in psychiatric and orthopaedic injury cases.
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) member
- Law Society Personal Injury panel member
- Law Society Clinical Negligence panel member
- On the Editorial Board of Kemp & Kemp: Personal Injury Law, Practice and Procedure
- Co-author of Personal Injury Practice (Bloomsbury Professional)
- Co-author of Litigating Psychiatric Injury Claims (Bloomsbury Professional)