Ali Malsher is a Partner on the Medical Claims team and an expert in surgical, cardiac and emergency medicine cases, including sepsis.
She is a former nurse who is often asked to comment on current legal affairs and breaking news in the broadcast media. Ali utilises her medical background to unravel inconsistencies in medical notes and is able to translate legal complexities to her clients in layman’s terms.
Ali is an expert in the field of vulnerable clients, particularly those who are deemed not to have capacity.
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) senior litigator
- Secretary to APIL Clinical Negligence special interest group
- Law Society Clinical Negligence panel member
- Law Society Personal Injury panel member
- International Association of Irish Lawyers member
- Author of Medical Records For Lawyers
- Regularly writes and comments on matters relevant to her area of specialism
Debating the Government response to the Francis Report on Sky News on 19 November