Katherine in an Associate in our Injury and Medical Claims team who works passionately on her clients’ behalf. She’s acutely aware of the fundamentally human aspects to this area of law. She brings care and sensitivity to her work, understanding the complete picture of a case, whilst simultaneously remaining forthright in her arguments for justice.
Katherine previously assisted Jenny Kennedy on serious and complex injury and clinical negligence cases, and now specialises in working with clients who have suffered injuries resulting from road traffic accidents, accidents at work and public liability accidents.
Katherine is proud to represent our clients and recognises the importance of securing early rehabilitation for clients who have been severely injured, to ensure the best possible start to recovery. She also understands that accidents will often have a huge impact often beyond the life of a case, and she will ensure that clients have the funds to access ongoing support once the lawyers have left the picture, as this ongoing support is vital.
Katherine’s approach takes energy and commitment, and she has the experience and foresight needed to examine the detailed evidence, decide on tactics and marshal the essential arguments to achieve the best results possible for her clients.
Recent and notable successes include:
- £500,000 settlement for complex musculoskeletal injuries sustained in a road traffic accident
- £300,000 settlement for a client who suffered a hand injury which meant he was unable to return to his career as a carpenter.
- ££250,000 settlement for an elderly client ensuring she was supported with a comprehensive private care package for life following her road traffic accident
Katherine is recognised in The Legal 500 Directory as a key lawyer.
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) member
- Vice-chair of the Junior Lawyers Division of the South London Law Society
- Contributor for APIL’s Personal Injury Law, Practice and Precedents Bulletin
Legal 500 - Recommended Lawyer 2023