« Back to our people
Spencer McGuire is a partner at Anthony Gold. He specialises in the Property Services department, based in our South London offices at Streatham.
Spencer qualified as a solicitor in 1996 with Sandoms Solicitors. He joined Henry Hughes & Hughes in 2008, and joined Anthony Gold when the two firms merged in October 2012.
Spencer is a property law specialist dealing with commercial and residential transactions as well as acting in commercial sales and purchases where property is the sole or main asset in the business.
He also acts for landlords or tenants on the grant, assignment or surrender of leases and conducts residential sales and purchases including new builds and leasehold property.
Spencer is also able to advise and draft a new Will for clients where their circumstances have changed and to assist with Probate following the death of a loved one.
- Spencer is a Partner who specialises in residential and commercial conveyancing and also in wills and probate.
- What Spencer’s clients say:
- It was great to have a Solicitor do what you want to do rather than do what the agent or the other side wanted”
- “Spencer takes a lot of the stress out of the transaction, he is quick and efficient and explains everything in a way we could easily understand”
“Quite simply an approachable and speedy lawyer”
- “I cannot fault the level of service I received from Spencer. Everything was done on time or in advance, and he kept me updated on the progress of the sale throughout”.
- Spencer is a Conveyancing Quality Scheme certified solicitor. This is a new quality standard for residential transactions and Anthony Gold has invested heavily in compliance and the opportunities this brings. We have re-evaluated our methods and taken residential conveyancing forward using a faster and more detailed methodology. For example we exclusively use electronic searches for all types of matters resulting in a quicker and more easily tracked transaction.
- Spencer is also a member of the Law Society Property Section