Rayssa is a Paralegal in the Court of Protection department based in the firms London Bridge office. Rayssa attained her LLB at the University of the West of England, Bristol with first class honours and is currently studying the Legal Practice Course alongside a Masters in Law. She joined Anthony Gold in March 2019 and assists Partners David Wedgwood and Alexandra Knipe with various Property and Affairs Deputyship matters.
- Housing And Property Disputes
- Injury And Medical Claims
- Family And Relationships
- Conveyancing, Property & Business Services
- Wills, Estates & Court Of Protection
- Dispute Resolution & Employment Law