Kerrie is a paralegal in the Court of Protection team, based in the London Bridge office. She graduated from the University of Leicester with a BA in Sociology. Thereafter, Kerrie completed the Graduate Diploma in Law at Kaplan Law School. Kerrie joined Anthony Gold in May 2018, and works alongside Partner David Wedgwood and Partner Alexandra Knipe assisting with the general management of Property and Affairs Deputyships.
- Housing And Property Disputes
- Injury And Medical Claims
- Family And Relationships
- Conveyancing, Property & Business Services
- Wills, Estates & Court Of Protection
- Dispute Resolution & Employment Law