- February 19, 2021
- By Kim Beatson
- 0 comments
Do clients need to choose a nuptial arrangement if they marry in your country?
Today Kim Beatson and our international guest speakers discuss whether clients need to choose a nuptial arrangement if they marry in your country.
The speakers are:
- Lawyer, mediator, collaborative professional in Milan – Italy
- Studio Legale per le famiglie, Corso di Porta Romana 100, Milano – Italy
- Certified specialist SBA family law, mediator SBA, collaborative lawyer clp Schweiz
- T: +41 (0) 44 555 31 80
- +41 (0) 44 555 31 81
- goldbach law
- Gustav-Siber-Weg 4, PO Box 645, CH-8700 Küsnacht
Suzan Barrie Aiken
- Mediator and Collaborative Attorney
- Law and Mediation Offices of Suzan Barrie Aiken
- t: 415 332 9400
- Fax: 415 331 0654
- Main office: 1000 Bridgeway, Suite D, Sausalito, California 94965
- Accredited specialist in Family Law, IAFL fellow, FLAGS arbitrator, CALM mediator, collaborative lawyer.
- T: 0131 357 1515
- DD: 0131 357 1516
- Mob: 07854 838489
- 15/16 Queen Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1JE
*Disclaimer: The information on the Anthony Gold website is for general information only and reflects the position at the date of publication. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be treated as such. It is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.*
Add your comment
We need your name and email address to make sure you’re a real person. We won’t share your email address with anyone else or send you spam. Please complete fields marked with *.