This virtual classroom seminar will cover the recent developments and key areas of regulation in the private rented property for landlords and property managers.
This will be of interest to those advising landlords and agents on their safety and other regulatory duties.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS)
- Disrepair and Fitness for Human Habitation
- Electrical safety regulations
- Gas Safety Certificates, and the link with section 21 notices
- EPCs and minimum energy efficiency standards
- Fire safety and private renting
- HMOs and licensing under the Housing Act 2004
- Data protection for landlords
- Tenants fees and consumer protection
- Regulations for agents
- Enforcement of these standards and regulations
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording – should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Speaker: Robin Stewart