Are you seeking an enriching career at an award-winning, legal 200 firm with continuous development and a competitive remuneration package?
Anthony Gold Solicitors offers all this and more for a BD & Marketing Executive – Hybrid working
We are a multi-specialist firm of solicitors with 3 offices in South London. We have a national reputation in niche areas and are in the top 200 firms in England. We have decades of experience and a modern forward-looking approach and are now considered one of the leaders in our respective fields.
The ethos of our practice is simple yet effective, we are committed to doing what is best for our clients. This has been achieved through our personable approach, ability to build strong relationships, expertise and professionalism.
About the Marketing Team:
The firm has grown substantially over recent years, organically and via acquisition, and the Marketing/BD team continues to grow to support the firm’s ambitious plans. This is a very exciting time to be joining a dynamic team.
The quantity and nature of the work undertaken by the team has increased and changed substantially over the last 5 years, delivering integrated marketing campaigns and engaging online content faster and more regularly, and analysing data to inform future marketing and BD activity.
About the role:
The BD & Marketing Executive for Housing will be responsible for the marketing activity and supporting the BD efforts of the fee earners.
The main areas of law for these departments are:
This will be a mix B2C marketing – to private individuals, and B2B marketing/BD – to professional entities who can provide us with referrals.
The role will be based out of our London Bridge office, but the successful candidate will be required to make regular trips to our Elephant & Castle and Streatham offices where some fee earners are located.
- Prepare and agree BD and Marketing Plans with the Department Heads and teams.
- Use management information about new enquiries to tailor marketing/BD plans.
- Undertake market research to inform the development of departmental and cross-departmental campaigns.
- Implement the marketing activity within the plans.
- Manage physical and hybrid events, from seminars and webinars to corporate hospitality and external conferences.
- Measure the success of marketing activity and ROI on marketing spend.
- Demonstrate how successes can be built upon, year on year.
- Ensure campaigns are fully integrated across all media, in particular digital and social.
- Manage content for the website pages for each department.
- Assist fee earners in the writing of topical blogs and the production of videos and podcasts to promote services.
- Optimise content for SEO and ensure website navigation protocols and best practice are observed.
- Manage the social media strategy to increase traffic to website pages.
- Run social media campaigns to generate leads for profitable new business.
- Measure lead conversions and use background data to inform future social strategy.
- Work with Department Heads and other lawyers to write, proof-read and submit Chambers and Legal 500 directory submissions.
- Identify and enter legal and industry awards for the firm’s specialisms.
- Undertake proactive, as well as reactive, PR activity.
- Build relationships with relevant journalists and publications.
- Court relationships with organisations and industry bodies to help raise the profile of the teams.
- Generate new ideas for the departments – content and delivery.
- Develop thought leadership pieces.
- Co-ordinate aspects of any relevant sponsorship agreements.
- Be an ambassador for improving Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems and processes.
- Assist fee earners in their adoption and use of CRM systems – both present and future.
- Coach fee earners in the use of systems for BD purposes.
- Help departments manage their relationships with key referrers and influencers.
- Where appropriate, manage fledgling relationships with future, potential referrers to keep contacts warm.
- Implement formal referral management processes.
- Integrate analyses of profitable new work sources into monthly reporting to inform departments.
- Build and use a suite of reports to produce other valuable management information and inform Department Heads.
- Proactive, rather than reactive in approach.
- Willingness to work in an advisory capacity, undertaking research to come up with new ideas.
- Confident, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Resilient, with honed questioning skills.
- Analytical, with reporting expertise.
- Team player, with an ability to operate a ‘one firm’ approach.
- Qualifications – graduate calibre, CIM Diploma desirable (or working towards).
- Experience of working in a professional services environment an advantage.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org